Resistance Welder High-reliability Inverter-type
Inverter type resistance welder Avio NRW-IN900P contributes to improving welding quality of fusing of motors, etc.
Pulsation mode with up to 8 phases and up to 24 seconds of welding and 127-step arbitrary waveform function support various fusing applications.
Newly equipped with weld time monitor and phase monitor, it supports the operation of in-welding compensation function and contributes to the improvement of welding quality.
- High capacity with a maximum current of 32000A (When NT-IN32K444 at 400V)
- Long welding time of maximum 5 seconds, 127step arbitrary waveform (freestyle) function (normal mode)
- Pulsation mode suitable for fusing
Pulsation operation of up to 8 phases with UP and DOWN slopes for 24 seconds is available.
Contributes to a wide variety of fusing welding.
- Welding stop with variation of 1ms or less by the phase shift function
- Three selectable frequencies (2kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz)
- Avio NRW-IN900P: equipped with multiple control mode.
Constant current, constant voltage, constant power, primary current peak value, primary current average, and fixed pulse width output control modes are provided.
- Built-in welding monitor function
In addition to the average and peak values of current, voltage, power, and resistance, and limit monitor judgment results, the new weld time monitor and phase monitor enables compensation function during welding.
- Welding waveform display function
It is effective in improving work efficiency in setting welding conditions and investigating the cause of abnormalities.
- Supporting automated machine
Analog input control mode enables real-time control from a PLC. Combined with a temperature sensor, constant temperature control is also possible.
In addition, the program box enables remote control, which allows for greater flexibility in layout when incorporated into facilities.
- Compensation function during welding
Output value can be changed instantaneously by external signal input during the welding.
It can be used in combination with displacement sensors, etc., to improve the finishing level.
Contact us today for more information about the Avio NRW-IN900P resistance inverter welder!