MCW-700 & MCW-750
Resistance Welder Transistor Models
The MCW-700 & 750 transistor type resistance welders are ideal for welding fine wires and micro components.
This includes applications such as parallel gap welding of ribbon material and repair of broken wiring patterns on circuit boards.
- High Speed Linear Control: allows consistent and precise welding
- Multiple Control Modes: constant current, voltage, and power.
- High Speed Welding: improves productivity (5 shots / sec)
- Pre-Weld Check Function: reduces process sparks
- Multiple Graphic Display: simultaneous view of V, I and W waveform
- Linear control method: the high-speed linear control method achieves stable welding waveform with little switching noise.
Real Time Welding Wavefome Dispay
Linear control method
Switching control method