Orion 150s Pulse Arc Welder
The Orion 150s boasts a power potential of up to 250 joules of pulse-arc weld energy. While powerful, the 150s is perfect for low power needs as well—yielding as little as 1 joule of energy. Whether an application requires high power welding needs or intricate, precise welds around precious components, the Orion 150s offers a versatile, compact, and affordable welding system in an easy-to-use package.
- Touchscreen Simplicity. All Orion welders are controlled digitally using your finger. No clumsy, analog knobs!
- Digital Energy Control. Choose how you want energy delivered to your workpiece for better creative control.The most popular permanent jewelry welder in the world!
- Broad Power Range Precision. Dial the power down or up, in one-tenth of a Joule increments, from 0.2 to 200!
- Multiple Weld Speeds. For joint sealing, choose to weld as fast as one weld every five seconds with the 200i.
- White-Glove Customer Service. With more than 15 years of experience, we can answer your questions.
Electrical Energy – Plasma Discharge
Micro TIG/Pulse Arc welding uses electrical energy to create a plasma discharge. The high-temperature plasma, in turn, melts metal in a small spot. This process takes place in milliseconds. The process is clean and very controllable – perfect for intricate and minute welding applications on precious and non-precious metals!. Filler metal can also be added to build up joints and create strong and reliable weld “beads”, or weld seams.
Two in One Combo
The Orion is a Micro TIG (also known as Pulse-arc) welder and a capacitive discharge resistance welder in one. This combination of abilities allows for infinite creative possibilities. In its “Arc Mode” (micro TIG/pulse-arc welding), the can be used to perform permanent welds, add metal, and do a variety of other amazing and time-saving applications. In its “Tack Mode” (capacitive discharge resistance welding), the can be used to temporarily position parts before welding or soldering.
The Basic Principle of the Orion Welding System is very simple
- Attach The Grounding Clip
- Use the Specialized Microscope that is focused on the Welding Electrode Tip.
- Simply Touch the workpiece to the electrode and a weld is triggered.
- A Perfect Weld Every Time!